Chinese Attorney Waterford MI
Hilf & Hilf, PLC has 14 years of experience providing expert legal counsel for individuals in the Waterford area dealing with immigration issues. Highly respected attorney and partner of Hilf & Hilf, PLC, Sufen Hilf has extensive experience in all areas of immigration law, appearing in Immigration Courts, Federal Courts, and USCIS district offices in Michigan and throughout the United States. If you are attempting to receive permanent residency, or want to obtain a legal status to work in the United States, Hilf & Hilf can help. We have a proven track record of successfully resolving a wide range of immigration and naturalization issues.Why Choose Hilf & Hilf?
Nationally and internationally recognized immigration attorney Sufen Hilf:
- is a former native of mainland China and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
- has lectured before and advised Chinese community members and Michigan leaders concerning immigration law issues.
- is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and serves as a local AILA committee member.
- has regular contact with Immigration judges and court staff, hearing officers, ICE agents, CBP border agents, and government legislative officials.
- is admitted to the Federal 6th Circuit Court, the U.S. District in Southeastern Michigan, and has been admitted pro hac vice to litigate before Federal Courts in other states.
The United States citizen application and immigration and nonimmigrant processes are extremely complex, and obtaining permanent residency requires a long list of requirements, paperwork, and the legal expertise to properly process and present your case. During the process of submitting paperwork to the United States government, even one mistake in your application can lead to denial. Don't jeopardize your citizenship by making the mistake of self representation. Our experienced team can guide you through each step of the immigration process and maximize the potential for you to successfully become a lawful resident or United States citizen.
Hilf & Hilf provides legal assistance for:
- Employment Based Immigration - B-1 (business visitors, nannies); R-1; H-1B; H-2B; E-1, E-2, and E-3; TN; L-1A; L-1B; J-1; O; P; Labor Certifications; EB-1; EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5; I-9 Compliance.
- Family Based Immigration - K-1; Family Petitions; I-130 Reinstatements; Special Juvenile Immigrants.
- Litigation (Deportation) - Cancellation of Removal; Asylum; Bond Hearings; Abandonment of Permanent Residency Defense; Supervision with ICE.
- Nationality and Citizenship - Naturalization Applications; Derivative Citizenship; Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship; Passport Applications; Medical Waivers.
- Waivers and Others - 212 H Waivers; I-192 Waivers; I-212 Waivers; 601 Waivers; 601A Waivers; DACA; CSPA Cases; VAWA; U Visas; S Visas ; T Visa; F-1, M.
"To Sufen. First of all, thanks for your unremitting & constant effort for your clients who are in different tough situations. You have the best solutions only next to Obama. Your superior skills, brilliant brain, high efficiency, excellent judgment in pursuit of truth have made you well known as the best immigration attorney in metro Detroit are by words of mouth of your loyal clients whom you have helped out of the shadows in their lives. I wish you keep it up and make greater success in the future."
"After interviewing many lawyers for my complex immigration case, Sufen was the only one that made me comfortable in taking my case. I was almost deported, but Sufen and her staff searched for every piece of evidence to find that I was an American citizen. She also gave her own time to talk when I needed to. My family and I thank her for the service she has provided. She has shown that she is more than just a lawyer."
If you need legal assistance for immigration issues, contact Hilf & Hilf today to discuss your case.