Criminal Defense Lawyer Ferndale MI
Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides reliably effective representation for criminal defense in Ferndale, Michigan. For all criminal court proceedings, the smart choice is to hire an experienced criminal lawyer when confronted with a criminal charge. Unfortunately, a criminal charge can follow you around for many years, affecting your ability to gain employment, relationships, and your freedom in the process. When accused of a crime, the best investment in your future is securing proper legal representation to help eliminate or reduce the possible consequences of a criminal conviction.
The Legal Experience You Need
As a leading criminal defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has a verifiable track record of satisfied clients and legal achievement.
His distinguished achievements include:
- Top 10 Attorney from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys in 2013
- Top 100 Lawyer from the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer from the National Trial Lawyers in 2014
- Superb 10.0 rating from Avvo
He has extensive experience in the following types of criminal cases:
- District Court Cases (including, but not limited to, the 43rd District Court in Ferndale)
- Circuit Court Cases (including, but not limited to, the 6th Circuit Court in Pontiac)
- Federal Cases
- Juvenile Law Cases
- Felony Cases
- Misdemeanor Cases
- Ordinance Violations (violations of city laws)
- Tickets (traffic tickets, moving violations, non moving violations, misdemeanors)
When it comes to needing a criminal defense lawyer, do not delay. Getting the help that you need immediately is important. Hilf & Hilf, PLC is only a telephone call away at 248-792-2590 to answer your questions and to make an appointment for you to hire legal representation. Attorney Daniel Hilf will take the time to meet you, analyze your case, and a develop a strategy to best handle your case either at trial or through plea negotiations.
Criminal defense attorney Daniel Hilf provides solid legal assistance for all criminal cases, including:
- Retail Fraud
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
"Dan is a true lawyer’s lawyer. He began his legal career clerking for one of the toughest, most result-oriented trial hungry judges in Oakland County. You just cannot hold down that job without being highly intelligent and motivated. Since those years, I’ve noted that Dan Hilf is frequently in trial fighting for his clients. Judges respect him because he knows what he’s doing. In retaining his services, you will be sure to have your interests and liberties protected. I recommend Dan highly."
Contact Hilf & Hilf today.