Criminal Defense Lawyer Rochester MI
Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective representation for those with criminal matters and tickets in Rochester, Michigan. He frequently appears before the 3 strict Judges of the 52/3 District Court in Rochester Hills, all Judges at the 6th Circuit Court in Oakland County, and Judges and Courts throughout the State of Michigan. A criminal charge and a ticket can follow you around for many, many years. It can effect your future and the way you live your life. It can negatively impact families, relationships, and employment. Hilf & Hilf, PLC is here to help you. We provide proven legal strategies and litigation experience to properly defend you.
Experience You Can Count On in Rochester, Michigan
As a leading Oakland County criminal defense attorney, Daniel Hilf has successfully represented thousands of individuals throughout the State of Michigan. His verifiable background as a top criminal defense lawyer for people near Rochester includes:
- 2013 Top 10 Attorney award from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Avvo Superb level attorney (the top Avvo rating)
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Attorney Award
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer, according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Capital offense level 1 attorney in Oakland County
- Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association, training other lawyers
He has extensive litigation and trial experience in the following types of cases:
- District Court Cases (tickets, ordinance violations, misdemeanors, felonies, probation violations, etc.)
- Circuit Court Cases (felonies, probation violations, personal protection orders, parental rights, etc.)
- Juvenile Cases (all crimes and delinquency)
It’s essential that you seek the counsel of a local attorney who is familiar with the prosecutors and Judges, specializes in criminal defense, and has experience getting positive results for individuals who have faced similar charges as you. The facts of your case and your prior history can affect the results you achieve. Cases in Rochester Michigan are sometimes difficult and contentious. Experience, litigation skills, and legal acumen matter when it comes to your legal counsel. Make sure that your hire the lawyer that is right for you and your case.
Criminal defense attorney Daniel Hilf provides strong legal assistance for all criminal matters in Rochester and Oakland County, including:
- Retail Fraud
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
The time to call is now. Contact Hilf & Hilf today for excellent legal representation.