Drug Offense Lawyer Auburn Hills MI
Controlled substance possession offenses in Auburn Hills and throughout Michigan are treated seriously, and the possible consequences for controlled substance delivery are even more harsh. A drug conviction can result in lengthy incarceration, loss of employment, driver's license sanctions, the inability to maintain a professional license, and the loss of your ability to live your life as you choose. Drug convictions for people that are not US citizens often leads to mandatory detention, deportation, and the inability to return to the United States.
There are many factors that can affect the severity of a drug charge, such as: intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the weight of the controlled substance; the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the prior record of the Defendant; the presence of a firearm; who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor).
Not all drug convictions result in incarceration. In fact, many first time drug users and possessors can avoid having a drug conviction on their record. Having an experienced drug defense lawyer represent you may make the largest difference in terms of your outcome.
Do you have a State or Federal drug case? Do you need to appear in District court, Circuit court, Juvenile court or Federal court? You need a drug defense criminal defense attorney immediately who will fight to save you. Get Hilf & Hilf, PLC on your side today for immediate action to defend your drug charge. Hilf & Hilf, PLC defends all types of drug offenses, including the following:
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, methamphetamine, marijuana, LSD)
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kits, crack pipe, roach clip, syringe)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, methamphetamine, marijuana, LSD)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine, ketamine)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
- Drug Distribution
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Drug Trafficking
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Conspiracy
- Prescription Fraud
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
As a leading drug defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully handled thousands of cases in his career, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His distinguished career achievements include:
- Avvo Superb Lawyer
- Capital Offense Level Rated in Oakland County
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Assigned as Mentor to New Lawyers in Oakland County
Do not settle for a legal hack job when it comes to your drug case. Defending drug possession and drug delivery cases is a talent that develops over time with courtroom experience, research skills, and legal acumen. Retaining the right controlled substance defense lawyer may be one of the most important decisions you make for yourself and your family.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective legal assistance in or near Auburn Hills for:
- Drug Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
If you have been charged with a drug crime, contact us for immediate help.