Drug Offense Lawyer Birmingham MI
Controlled substance possession offenses in Birmingham Michigan are treated seriously, and the possible sentence for drug delivery is even more severe. A controlled substance conviction can result in jail or prison, loss of your job driver's license sanctions, loss of a professional license, and the inability to live your life as you choose. Drug convictions for non US citizens often leads to deportation.
A sentence for a drug charge can be impacted by: the weight of the controlled substance; the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); the presence of a firearm; the Defendant's prior record.
Not all drug convictions result in jail time, and many first time drug users and possessors can avoid having a drug conviction on their record. Having a knowledgable controlled substance defense lawyer representing you may make a huge difference in your result.
Do you need to appear in Federal court, District court, Circuit court, or Juvenile court? You need a controlled substance defense attorney immediately who will fight to protect you? Do you have a State or Federal drug case? Get Hilf & Hilf, PLC on your side today for immediate action to defend your drug charge. Hilf & Hilf, PLC defends all types of drug offenses, including the following:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, roach clip, crack pipe, works kits, syringe, etc.)
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, meth, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, meth, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (hydrocodone, xanax, ketamine, oxycodone, codeine, etc.)
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Distribution
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Conspiracy
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Prescription Fraud
As a leading drug defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully defended thousands of drug cases in his career, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His distinguished career achievements include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- Appeared in Local and National media
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Do not settle for second rate legal defense when it comes to your controlled substance related case. Defending controlled substance possession and controlled substance delivery cases is an ability that develops over time with courtroom experience and legal acumen. Hiring the right drug defense lawyer may be one of the most important decisions you make.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective legal assistance in or near Birmingham Michigan for:
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
- Retail Fraud
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
If you have been charged with a controlled substance possession or delivery crime, contact us for immediate help.