Drug Offense Lawyer Bloomfield Hills MI
Controlled substance possession offenses in Bloomfield Hills are treated seriously, and the possible result of a controlled substance delivery conviction is worse. A drug conviction can result in incarceration in a jail or penitentiary, employment problems, driver's license suspension, professional license issues, and the loss of your ability to live your life on your own terms. Drug convictions for persons in the United States illegally, with a visa, or as green card holder can lead to mandatory detention and deportation.
There are many issues that can affect the outcome of a drug case, such as: intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); the weight of the controlled substance; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.) the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; the prior record of the Defendant; the presence of a firearm.
Not all drug convictions result in a jail or prison sentence. Many first time drug possession convictions can even be suppressed from a public record. Having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side may make the largest difference in terms of your result.
Do you need a drug defense attorney on your side who will fight for you? Do you have a Federal or State drug case? Do you need to appear in Federal Court, District court, Circuit court, or Juvenile court? Retain attorney Daniel Hilf today for immediate action to defend your controlled substace charge. Attorney Hilf defends all drug offenses, including:
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, marijuana, LSD, etc.)
- Drug Paraphernalia (syringe, crack pipe, marijuana pipe, works kits, roach clip, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, marijuana, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone, xanax, ketamine)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Trafficking
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Distribution
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Conspiracy
- Prescription Fraud
As an aggressive drug defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully handled thousands of cases in his career in Oakland county, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His verifiable career achievements include:
- Avvo Top Rated Superb Lawyer
- Oakland County Capital Offense Level Rated
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Assigned as Mentor to New Lawyers in Oakland County
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyer
Do not settle for an inexperienced lawyer when it comes to your drug possession or delivery case. Defending controlled substance cases is a talent that develops with persistent courtroom experience, strong research skills, and legal acumen. Finding the best controlled substance criminal defense lawyer may be one of your most important decisions.
Drug defense lawyer Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides experienced legal assistance in or near Bloomfield Hills for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
If you have been accused or are going to Court for a drug crime, contact us for immediate help.