Drug Offense Lawyer Clinton Township MI
Controlled substance possession offenses in Clinton Township are prosecuted seriously, and the possible result of a controlled substance delivery conviction could have a lifelong consequences. A controlled substance conviction can result in incarceration, driver's license issues, employment problems, the loss of a professional license, and affect your ability to live your life as you choose. Drug convictions can create immigration issues for person in the United States illegally, with a visa, or here as green card holder.
There are many factors that can influence the result of a drug case, such as: who is prosecuting the allegation (State or Federal prosecutor); intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the type or schedule of controlled substance allegedly possessed or delivered; the weight of the controlled substance; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the prior record of the Defendant; and the presence of a firearm.
Not all drug offenses result in conviction or a bad outcome. Many first time drug possession convictions can be kept off a public record. Having a top tier criminal defense attorney may help you obtain a great result.
Do you need to retain a drug defense attorney to defend you? Do you a misdemeanor or felony drug case that is pending against you? Are you under investigation or do you need to appear in Court? Retain attorney Daniel Hilf today for immediate assistance. Attorney Hilf defends all marijuana and drug allegations, including:
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, ecstasy, methamphetamine, prescription medication, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, ecstasy, methamphetamine, prescription medication, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone, xanax, ketamine, etc.)
- Drug Paraphernalia (roach clip, works kit, syringe, crack pipe, marijuana pipe, etc.)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Prescription Fraud
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (related to the manufacture of meth)
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Trafficking
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery or Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Conspiracy
As highly rated defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully handled thousands of cases in his career in the metro-Detroit area, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. Do not settle for any lawyer when it comes to your drug possession or delivery case. Defending controlled substance cases is a talent that develops only with experience. Finding the right controlled substance criminal defense lawyer for your case may be one of your most important decisions.
Marijuana and controlled substance defense lawyer Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides experienced legal assistance in Clinton Township for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
If you have been accused of a drug crime, contact us for immediately.