Drug Offense Lawyer Detroit MI
Marijuana and drug possession offenses in Detroit are prosecuted seriously, and the possible result of a delivery conviction could potentially have a lifelong consequences. A drug conviction in Detroit can result in: confinement in jail or prison; driver's license suspension, restrictions, or revocation; employment issues/the loss of a professional license, immigration problems, etc. In general, a drug related conviction changes your ability to live your life as you choose.
Factors that can influence a drug charge and sentence if convicted, include: who is prosecuting the allegation (State or Federal prosecutor); the Judge assigned; your alleged intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the presence of a firearm; the type or schedule of drug allegedly possessed or delivered; the weight of the drug; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); and your prior record.
Not all drug allegations result in conviction. Not all drug convictions result in a bad outcome. Many first time drug possession convictions can be kept hidden from public view. Having a top rated criminal defense attorney guiding you is a wise decision.
Do you need to retain a drug defense attorney to defend you from an allegation or a charge? Do you have a felony or misdemeanor drug case that is pending against you in a Detroit court (Federal? 36th District Court? Frank Murphy Hall of Justice?); Are you under investigation? Hire experienced criminal lawyer Daniel Hilf today. Attorney Hilf represents individuals accused of all marijuana and drug allegations, including:
- Prescription Fraud
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, ecstasy, methamphetamine, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, ecstasy, methamphetamine, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (benzos, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, ketamine, cough syrup, etc.)
- Drug Paraphernalia (roach clip, marijuana pipe, syringe, crack pipe, etc.)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (related to the manufacture of meth)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Trafficking or Drug Distribution
- Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Conspiracy to Deliver Drugs
As a top tier defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully represented thousands of persons in his career in the metro-Detroit area. Do not settle for the first lawyer you find when it comes to your drug possession or delivery case. The ability to defend drug possession and drug delivery charges develops only with experience. Finding the right criminal defense lawyer for you is an important decision.
Defense lawyer Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides experienced legal assistance in Detroit and the metro-Detroit area for:
- Drug Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Criminal Traffic
- Retail Fraud
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
If you have been accused of a drug crime in Detroit, contact us for a consultation and representation.