Drug Offense Lawyer Farmington MI
Drug and marijuana possession offenses in Farmington Michigan are prosecuted strictly, and the possible result of a controlled substance delivery conviction could have a non-reversible consequences. A drug conviction can lead to time in jail or prison, driver's license problems, employment issues including the loss of a professional license, and immigration hardships such as mandatory detention and deportation. Generally, a drug conviction impacts the way you live your life.
There are many factors that can influence the result of a drug case, such as: the Judge assigned; who is prosecuting the allegation (State or Federal prosecutor); intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); if a death occurred; the presence of a firearm; the type or schedule of drug allegedly possessed or delivered; the alleged weight of the drug; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, federal property, etc.); and the prior record of the Defendant.
Not all drug offenses result in a bad outcome or a criminal conviction. Many first time drug possession convictions can be kept off a public record, which is not available to most employers and schools. Having a top Farmington criminal defense attorney may help you obtain a great result.
Do you need to hire a drug defense attorney to help you or a loved one? Do you have a misdemeanor or felony drug case that is pending against you, or are you under investigation? Attorney Hilf is an Oakland county based lawyer who defends all marijuana and drug allegations, including:
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, ecstasy, methamphetamine, prescription medication, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD, ecstasy, methamphetamine, prescription medication, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (possession of illegal prescription medication)
- Drug Paraphernalia (roach clip, crack pipe, marijuana pipe, etc.)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Controlled Prescription Fraud
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (related to the manufacture of meth)
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Trafficking and Drug Distribution
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery or Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Conspiracy
As highly rated defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully handled thousands of cases in his career in the metro-Detroit area, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. Do not settle for any lawyer when it comes to your drug possession or delivery case. Defending controlled substance cases is a talent that develops only with experience. Finding the right controlled substance criminal defense lawyer for your case may be one of your most important decisions.
Marijuana and controlled substance defense lawyer Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides experienced legal assistance in Farmington and the metro Detroit area for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
If you or a loved one are facing a drug crime, contact us for immediately for your consultation.