Drug Offense Lawyer Ferndale MI
Controlled substance and marijuana possession convictions in Ferndale Michigan are treated seriously, and the result of a controlled substance delivery conviction is worse. A controlled substance conviction can lead to jail or the prison, the loss of employment or career opportunities, driver's license problems from the Secretary of State, professional license issues, and the loss of your ability to live your life on your own terms. Controlled substance and marijuana convictions for non-citizens can even lead to mandatory detention and deportation.
There are several factors that can influence the result of your drug or marijuana case, such as: you intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the prosecutor involved (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); the alleged weight of the drugs or marijuana; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.) the type drug allegedly possessed or distributed; the your prior record; the presence of a firearm in the commission of the alleged offense.
A jail or prison sentence does not occur in all drug and marijuana cases. A first time drug possession offender can often have the conviction suppressed from a public record and avoid driver's license issues. Retaining a top tier drug defense attorney may make a largest difference in your outcome.
Do you need a drug defense attorney on your side who will aggressively and zealously fight for you? Is your drug or marijuana case in Federal court, State court, or still under investigation? Contact and hire attorney Daniel Hilf today for your best defense to a drug or marijuana charge. Attorney Hilf defends all drug and marijuana offenses, including:
- Drug Conspiracy
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, marijuana, LSD, etc.)
- Drug Paraphernalia (syringe, crack pipe, marijuana pipe, works kits, roach clip, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, marijuana, LSD, etc.)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone, xanax, ketamine)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Drug Trafficking
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Distribution
- Prescription Fraud
As an aggressive drug defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully handled thousands of cases in his career in Oakland county, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His verifiable career achievements include:
- Avvo Top Rated 10.0 Superb Lawyer
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyer
- Oakland County Capital Offense Level certified lawyer
- Over 100 completed jury trials
- Assigned as Mentor to New Lawyers in Oakland County
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
Defending a marijuana or drug case is a talent that develops with many hours of courtroom experience. Finding the best controlled substance criminal defense lawyer to represent and defend you may be one of your most important decisions.
Criminal defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides zealous legal assistance in or near Ferndale for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
If you have been accused of a drug or marijuana crime, contact us for immediate help.