Drug Offense Lawyer Grand Rapids MI
Controlled substance and marijuana possession offenses in Grand Rapids Michigan are treated seriously, and the possible sentence for a drug or marijuana delivery conviction is even more severe. A controlled substance conviction can result in the loss of freedom, the loss of your job or professional license, driver's license sanctions, immigration issues for non-citizens, and the inability to live the life you want to live.
A sentence for a drug or marijuana charge can be impacted by: the alleged weight of the drugs or marijuana; the schedule of the drugs allegedly possessed or delivered; the Defendant's intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the location where the offense allegedly occurred (home, prison, school zone, Federal land, Indian reservation, etc.); the prosecutor (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense; the Defendant's prior criminal history.
Not all drug convictions result in jail time, and many first time drug users and possessors can avoid having a drug conviction on their record. Having a knowledgable controlled substance defense lawyer representing you may make a huge difference in your result.
Do you need to appear in Federal court, District court, Circuit court, or Juvenile court? You need a controlled substance defense attorney immediately who will fight to protect you? Do you have a State or Federal drug case? Get Hilf & Hilf, PLC on your side today for immediate action to defend your drug charge. Hilf & Hilf, PLC defends all types of drug offenses, including the following:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, roach clip, crack pipe, works kits, syringe, etc.)
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, meth, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, meth, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (hydrocodone, xanax, ketamine, oxycodone, codeine, etc.)
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Drug Distribution
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Conspiracy
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Prescription Fraud
As a leading drug defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully defended thousands of drug cases in his career, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His distinguished career achievements include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Appeared in Local and National media
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
Do not settle for second rate legal defense when it comes to your marijuana or drug case. Defending possession, delivery, and conspiracy cases is an ability that develops over time with many hours of courtroom experience. Hiring the right drug defense lawyer in Grand Rapids may be one of the most important decisions you make.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective legal assistance in or near Grand Rapids Michigan for:
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
- Retail Fraud
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
If you have been charged with a controlled substance possession or delivery crime, contact us for immediate help.