Drug Offense Lawyer Grosse Pointe MI
Marijuana and Controlled substance possession offenses in Grosse Pointe and throughout metro-Detroit are treated seriously, and the possible consequences for delivery are even more harsh. A marijuana or a drug conviction can result in lengthy confinement in jail or prison, loss of employment and/or career, driver's license problems, and the loss of your ability to live your life as you want to. Marijuana and drug convictions for non US citizens often causes mandatory detention, deportation, and the inability to return to visit the United States.
The severity of a drug charge is influenced by a number of variables, such as: the prior record of the Defendant; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the intent (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the weight of the controlled substance; the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; the presence of a firearm; who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor).
Not all drug convictions will lead to jail or prison. Many first time drug users and possessors can avoid having a drug conviction on their record through a diversion program or a special status in the law. What might make the largest difference in terms of your outcome is the type of legal representation that you obtain.
Do you need to appear in District court, Circuit court, Juvenile court or Federal court? Do you have a State or Federal drug case? You need a drug defense criminal defense attorney immediately who will fight to protect you. Get attorney Daniel Hilf on your side today for immediate steps to defend and protect you. Attorney Hilf defends all types of drug offenses in Grosse Pointe and the metro Detroit area, including the following:
- Drug Distribution
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine
- Drug Trafficking
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Conspiracy
- Prescription Fraud
- Maintaining a Drug House
- Maintaining a Drug Laboratory
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, methamphetamine, marijuana, LSD)
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kits, crack pipe, roach clip, syringe)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (heroin, cocaine, prescription medication, ecstasy, methamphetamine, marijuana, LSD)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine, ketamine)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Drugs
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation Controlled Substance
As a leading metro Detroit narcotics and marijuana defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully represented thousands of people, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His recognized career achievements include:
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Lawyer
- Capital Offense Level Rated in Oakland County
- National and local media covered attorney
- Top 100 Lawyer from the American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer from the National Trial Lawyers
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
Do not settle for uncaring, substandard lawyering when it comes to your drug or marijuana case. Defending possession, trafficking, and conspiracy cases is a talent that develops over time with courtroom experience, legal acumen, and research ability. Finding the right narcotics and marijuana defense lawyer is a critical step that must be taken immediately.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective legal assistance in or near Grosse Pointe for:
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
- Retail Fraud
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
If you have been charged with a State or Federal drug crime, contact us immediately.