Drug Offense Lawyer Oakland County MI
Marijuana and controlled substance possession offenses in Oakland county are treated strictly, and the possible sentence for marijuana or drug delivery is even more severe. Depending upon the offense, a marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can result in loss of freedom, loss of your job driver's license sanctions, loss of a professional license, and loss of your ability to live your life as you choose. Marijuana and drug convictions for non US citizens can lead to deportation. Even if your marijuana is your medication, a Judge can prevent you from using marijuana while on bond or probation at the Judge's discretion.
A sentence for a marijuana or a controlled substance charge can be impacted by a number of different factors such as: the weight of the controlled substance involved; the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; alleged intent of the Defendant (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the location where the marijuana or controlled substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense; the Defendant's prior record.
Not all marijuana and drug convictions result in incarceration, and many first time marijuana and drug users and possessors can avoid having a conviction on their record. Having an experienced, well seasoned defense lawyer representing you may make the biggest difference in your result.
Do you need to appear in Federal court, a District court, Oakland County Circuit court, or Juvenile court? Are you under criminal investigation for marijuana or drugs? Is a police officer or agency trying to get you to work as an informant? You need a experienced criminal defense attorney immediately who will fight to protect you. Get Hilf & Hilf, PLC on your side today for immediate action to defend you. Hilf & Hilf, PLC defends all types of drug offenses, including the following:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kit, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (meth producing ingredients)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Prescription Fraud
As a leading Oakland county defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully helped thousands of individuals charged with drug and marijuana offenses in his career, and has defended many cases successfully at trial. His recognized, verifiable career achievements include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Appeared in Local and National media (CW50, Aspatore Books, Legal News, etc.)
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Do not settle for an inadequate, unprepared legal defense when it comes to your marijuana or controlled substance case. Defending marijuana and controlled substance cases is an ability that develops over many years with extensive courtroom experience and the development of legal acumen. Hiring the right drug defense lawyer for you or a loved one may be one of the most important decisions you ever make.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides strong, effective legal assistance in Oakland county for:
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Retail Fraud
- Criminal Traffic
If you have been charged in Oakland County with a controlled substance possession or delivery crime, contact us.