Drug Offense Lawyer Oakland MI
Marijuana and controlled substance possession offenses in Oakland county are treated strictly, and the possible sentence for marijuana or drug delivery is even more severe. Depending upon the offense, a marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can result in loss of freedom, loss of your job driver's license sanctions, loss of a professional license, and loss of your ability to live your life as you choose. Marijuana and drug convictions for non US citizens can lead to deportation. Even if your marijuana is your doctor prescribed medication, a Judge can prevent you from using prescribed marijuana while on bond or probation at the Judge's discretion.
A sentence for a marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can be impacted by a number of different factors such as: the weight of the controlled substance involved; the type or schedule of controlled substance possessed; who is prosecuting the allegation (city attorney, State prosecutor, or Federal prosecutor); alleged intent of the Defendant (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the location where the marijuana or controlled substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the Defendant's prior record; the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense .
Not all marijuana and drug convictions result in being confined in jail or prison and many first time marijuana and drug possession offenders can avoid having a conviction on their record. Having a well seasoned, experienced criminal defense lawyer representing you may make the biggest difference in the outcome of your case.
Are you under criminal investigation for marijuana or drugs? Is a police officer or agency trying to get you to work as an informant? Do you need to appear in Federal court, a District court, Oakland County Circuit court, or Juvenile court? You need to immediately hire a experienced criminal defense attorney. Get attorney Daniel Hilf as your lawyer for immediate action to defend you. Attorney Hilf defends all types of marijuana and drug offenses, including the following:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kit, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (meth producing ingredients)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Prescription Fraud
As a top notch Oakland county marijuana and defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully helped thousands of individuals charged with marijuana and drug offenses in his career. His recognized, verifiable career achievements include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- Over 100 completed jury trials
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Appeared in Local and National media (CW50, Aspatore Books, Legal News, etc.)
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Do not settle for an unprepared, rookie legal defense when it comes to your marijuana or controlled substance case. Defending these charges is a talent that develops over many years with extensive courtroom experience. Retaining the best possible marijuana or drug defense lawyer for you or a loved one may be one of your most important decisions.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides expert and thorough legal assistance in Oakland county for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Retail Fraud
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Probation Violation
If you are under investigation or charged in Oakland County with a marijuana or controlled substance possession or delivery crime, contact us.