Drug Offense Lawyer Pontiac MI
Marijuana and controlled substance possession offenses in Pontiac are treated severely by prosecutors and Courts, and the possible sentence for a marijuana or drug delivery conviction is even more harsh. Depending upon the offense, a marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can result in loss of freedom, loss of your employment or career, driver's license suspension, and loss of your ability to live your life freely. Marijuana and drug convictions for people who are not US citizens can lead to immigration problems such as deportation. Even if your marijuana is your legitimate doctor prescribed medication, a Judge can prevent you from using prescribed marijuana while on bond or probation at the Judge's discretion.
How much time you can get for a Pontiac marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can be increased by a number of different factors such as: who is prosecuting the allegation (Pontiac city attorney, Oakland county prosecutor's office, or Federal prosecutor); the location where the marijuana or controlled substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the Defendant's prior record; the weight of the controlled substance involved; alleged intent of the Defendant (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense.
Not all marijuana and drug convictions result losing your freedom by being placed in jail or prison. Many first time marijuana and drug possession offenders can even avoid having a conviction on their record and avoid driver's license sanctions. Having the best criminal defense lawyer representing you that you can find may make the biggest difference in the outcome of your case.
Are you under criminal investigation in Pontiac for marijuana or drugs? Is a police officer or agency trying to get you to work as an informant? Do you need to appear in Federal court, the 50th District court, Oakland County Circuit court, or Juvenile court? You need to immediately hire a experienced, effective criminal defense lawyer. Get attorney Daniel Hilf as your attorney today for immediate help. Attorney Hilf zealously defends all marijuana and drug offenses, including:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kit, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (meth producing ingredients)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Prescription Fraud
As a top level Pontiac marijuana and defense lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully helped thousands of individuals being prosecuted in Pontiac and throughout the State of Michigan. Attorney Hilf's recognized, verifiable career accomplishments include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Appeared in Local and National media (CW50, Aspatore Books, Legal News, etc.)
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- Over 100 completed jury trials
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
Do not settle for a rookie lawyer when it comes to your legal defense. Defending cases in Court is a talent that only develops over time with many years of extensive trial experience. Having the best possible lawyer is a wise decision.
Defense attorney Daniel Hilf provides expert and thorough legal representation in Pontiac Michigan for:
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Retail Fraud
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Sex Offenses
- Probation Violation
If you are under investigation in Pontiac or charged with a marijuana or controlled substance offense, contact us.