Drug Offense Lawyer Rochester MI
The Possession of Marijuana and controlled substances in Rochester Michigan is treated severely by prosecutors and Courts, and the possible sentence for a marijuana or drug delivery allegation is even worse. Depending upon the nature of the offense, a marijuana or a controlled substance conviction can result in loss of freedom, loss of your employment or career, problems with obtaining a loan or benefits, driver's license issues, etc. In general a marijuana or drug conviction will cause you to lose the ability to live your life as you want to. Even if your marijuana is your legitimate doctor prescribed medication and you need it to function normally, a Judge can still prevent you from using it while on bond or probation. Marijuana and drug convictions for people who are not US citizens can lead to immigration problems such as mandatory detention and deportation, and an immigration lawyer is recommended in these instances. It is not uncommon for the Rochester police, 52/3 District Court, Oakland County probation, and/or Federal authorities (if you are being prosecuted federally) to contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to inform them of pending charges.
How much time you may serve for a conviction from a Rochester Michigan case can be increased by a number of different factors such as: who is prosecuting the allegation (Pontiac city attorney, Oakland county prosecutor's office, or Federal prosecutor); the Sentence guidelines; the location where the marijuana or controlled substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school zone, prison, Federal land, etc.); the Defendant's prior record; the weight of the controlled substance involved; the assigned Judge; the alleged intent of the Defendant (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense.
Not all marijuana and drug convictions result in jail or prison. Many first time marijuana and drug possession offenders can even avoid having a conviction on their record and avoid driver's license sanctions through a special status in the law or a diversion program. Having the best possible criminal defense attorney defending you may make the biggest difference in the outcome of your case.
Are you under criminal investigation in Rochester Michigan for marijuana or drugs? Is a police officer or agency trying to get you to work as an informant? Do you need to appear in Federal court, the 52/3 District court, the 6th Circuit court in Pontiac, or Juvenile court? Do not hesitated and hire a experienced, well seasoned criminal defense lawyer to help you. Retain attorney Daniel Hilf as your attorney today for immediate legal representation. Attorney Hilf zealously, thoroughly, and professionally defends all marijuana and narcotic offenses, including:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, works kit, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (meth producing ingredients)
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Prescription Fraud
As a top tier Rochester Michigan marijuana and narcotics defense attorney, Daniel Hilf has successfully helped thousands of people being prosecuted in Oakland county and throughout the State of Michigan for marijuana and narcotics offenses. Attorney Daniel Hilf's recognized, verifiable accomplishments as a lawyer include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Appeared in Local and National media (CW50, Aspatore Books, Legal News, etc.)
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- Over 100 completed jury trials
Do not settle for a unprepared, unresponsive, amateur lawyer when it comes to your legal defense. Properly and thoroughly defending marijuana and narcotics cases in Court is a talent that develops with trial experience. Having the best possible lawyer to defend you inside and outside of court is a wise and proper decision.
Criminal defense lawyer Daniel Hilf provides expert, solid legal representation in Rochester Michigan for:
- Drug Offenses
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Traffic
- Sex Offenses
- Retail Fraud
- Other Criminal Offenses
If you are under investigation in Rochester Michigan or charged with a marijuana or drug possession or delivery offense, contact us.