Drug Offense Lawyer Troy MI
If you’ve been charged with drug possession, drug delivery, or a marijuana offense in Troy, Michigan, it is essential to hire a local criminal defense attorney with the extensive experience needed to properly and capably defend your drug or marijuana charge. Hilf & Hilf, PLC is located in the city of Troy at 3155 W Big Beaver Rd #123, which is approximately half a mile from the 52/4 District Court. We regularly appear before the Judges of the 52/4 District Court, the Oakland County Circuit Court, and courtrooms across Michigan representing individuals on drug and marijuana related accusations. Get Hilf & Hilf, PLC on your side today for immediate action from a well respected law firm.
A criminal charge involving controlled substances or marijuana can follow you around a lifetime. A controlled substance or marijuana conviction can lead to incarceration, the loss of employment, driving sanctions, and the inability to life your life as you choose. For persons that are not United States citizens, a drug or marijuana conviction can lead to mandatory immigration detention and deportation. When your freedom is at stake, Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides outstanding legal representation, strategies, and advice to help gets you the best possible results given your facts and circumstances.
Leading Troy Michigan Marijuana and Drug Defense Attorney
Are you under local law enforcement or federal investigation in Troy Michigan for a marijuana or drug offense? Is a police agency or officer trying to scare or recruit you into working as a confidential informant? Do you have to appear at Federal court, the 52/4 District court in Troy, the Oakland County Circuit, or Juvenile court for a drug or marijuana related accusation? Immediately hire a experienced, caring, professional criminal defense lawyer to help you with your legal issue.
Attorney Daniel Hilf zealously defends:
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, grinder, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (methamphetamine ingredients)
- Prescription Fraud
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, methamphetamine, cocaine, unprescribed prescription medication, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, methamphetamine, cocaine, unprescribed prescription medication, etc.)
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
- Twenty plus years of legal experience inside and outside the courtroom defending drug and marijuana charges
- Extensive litigation experience at the 52/4 District Court and throughout Oakland county
- A professional office environment in Troy, Michigan
- Immediate answers to your questions and sound legal advice
- Return of telephone calls to keep you informed about the status of your case
- Award winning, thorough legal representation by a lawyer who cares
When it comes to prosecuting marijuana and drug cases, the government plays tough. The government has endless money and resources to investigate and prosecute. Government resources such as confidential informants, police officers, detectives, special agents, evidence technicians, and experienced prosecutors will be pitted against you. If charged with a drug offense, you need to level the playing field to have a fair chance at winning. One of the most critical decisions you have to make is regarding your lawyer. If you choose any lawyer or a public defender, you are taking a risk in the type of legal defense you will receive. The smart decision is to find a lawyer who will fight for you, and has the ability to do so.
Troy based criminal defense attorney Daniel Hilf provides outstanding legal assistance for:
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Retail Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Offenses
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Probation Violation
If you have been charged with a crime in Troy, Michigan, contact us immediately.