Drug Offense Lawyer Waterford MI
If you’ve been charged with a drug offense in Waterford or Oakland county, Michigan you need a criminal defense attorney who will fight to defend you. A drug conviction can have a permanent impact on your life. In addition to the possibility of incarceration, a drug conviction can cost you your job, your driver's license, and the freedom to live your life how you choose. When your future is in question due to a drug arrest, Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides proven legal strategies to help you.
How much time you may serve for a conviction from a Waterford or Oakland County Michigan marijuana or narcotics case is based upon a number of different variables such as: the weight of the substance involved; who is prosecuting the allegation (Waterford city attorney, Oakland county prosecutor's office, or Federal US Attorney); the Judge assigned to the case; the location where the substance was alleged possessed or distributed (home, school, federal property/land, etc.) prior record; the alleged intent of the Defendant (use, simple possession, delivery, conspiracy, etc.); the presence of a firearm in the commission of the offense; the Sentence guidelines (for felony offenses).
Not all substance related convictions result in serving time or having a conviction record. Many first time marijuana and drug possession offenders avoid convictions record based upon their lawyer's advocacy. Obtaining the most capable attorney to represent you for your Waterford marijuana or drug accusation may make the biggest difference.
Are you under law enforcement investigation in Waterford Michigan? Is a Waterford police officer or an agent trying to get you to cooperate? Will you face a Judge in Federal court, the 51st District court, or Oakland County Circuit court for a substance related case? Now is the time to hire a experienced, professional drug and marijuana defense attoreny. Attorney Hilf zealously defends in all Michigan courts:
- Drug Paraphernalia (marijuana pipe, grinder, roach clip, crack pipe, syringe, etc.)
- Illegal Use of Controlled Substances (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, meth, cocaine, prescription medication, LSD, etc.)
- Conspiracy to Delivery Drugs or Marijuana
- Manufacture of a Controlled Substance
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances or Marijuana
- Delivery of a Controlled Substance or Marijuana
- Possession of an Analogue Controlled Substance (unprescribed prescription medication)
- Maintaining a Drug House or a Drug Laboratory
- Sale, Distribution, or Delivery of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine (methamphetamine ingredients)
- Prescription Fraud
- Drug Distribution, Drug Trafficking, Drug Transportation
- Delivery or Manufacture of an Imitation (fake) Controlled Substance
Waterford Michigan Marijuana and Drug Defense Lawyer You Can Count On
As a top rated Waterford Michigan attorney, Daniel Hilf has successfully helped thousands of people being prosecuted in Michigan for drug and marijuana crimes. A listing of attorney Daniel Hilf's recognized and verifiable legal accomplishments include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 Lawyer
- Guest Attorney Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Over 100 completed jury trials
- Capital Offense certified in Oakland County
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer according to the National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Lawyer according to the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Appeared in Local and National media (CW50, Aspatore Books, Legal News, etc.)
Waterford Marijuana and Controlled Substance Defense From a Leading Criminal Lawyer
When it comes to all drugs, the government plays hardball. For criminal investigations, the government has endless money and resources. Confidential informants, police officers, cooperating witnesses, special agents, detectives, evidence technicians, and trained prosecutors are a few of the government resources that may be used against you. When it comes to drug delivery, the government is even harsher. If charged with a crime, you need to try and level the playing field. One of the most vital choices you have to make is the selection of legal counsel. If you choose a lawyer without experienced or court appointed counsel, you are rolling the dice in the type of legal defense you will receive. The wisest choice for you is to find a lawyer who has the right combination of legal ability, trial experience, and drive to properly represent you and your interests.
Hilf & Hilf, PLC criminal defense attorney Daniel Hilf has a sterling reputation in the criminal defense community for providing top tier legal representation for:
- Retail Fraud
- Drug Offenses
- Criminal Traffic
- Other Criminal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Probation Violation
Contact Hilf & Hilf today for a consultation to discuss your Waterford legal issue.