DUI Attorney Detroit MI
If you get a DUI in Detroit Michigan or the metro Detroit area you need an accomplished DUI lawyer. Attorney Daniel Hilf of the law offices of Hilf & Hilf, PLC aggressively fights all felony and misdemeanor DUI accusations.
A partial list of misdemeanor drinking and driving offenses we defend in Detroit and metro-Detroit include: OWI (Operating While Intoxicated), OWVI (Operating While Visibly Impaired), Zero Tolerance Violation (Under 21 With Unlawfully High BAC) Super Drunk (over .17 BAC), OUIN (Operating Under Influence of Narcotics), OWPD (Operating with the Presence of Drugs), and OWI 2nd Offense Notice. We also defend felony drinking and driving offenses such as OWI 3rd Offense Notice, and OWI Causing Death or Serious Injury.
The bottom line is that you need an experienced DUI lawyer to represent you in Court, because the consequences are so high. By retaining attorney Daniel Hilf, you are assured that you will receive proper and experienced DUI legal representation.Respected DUI Lawyer in Detroit Michigan That You Can Rely On
Attorney Hilf's career achievements include:
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013 Top 10 Attorney award)
- Hundreds of completed trials
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Lawyer (highest rating)
- Oakland County Bar Association legal education speaker
- American Society of Legal Advocates (Top 100 Lawyer award)
- National Trial Lawyers (2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyer award)
An aggressive and experienced DUI lawyer is needed whenever you have a DUI to help you through the DUI legal process. DUI attorney Daniel Hilf works zealously to defend you at trial or through plea.
Attorney Daniel Hilf provides trusted Detroit legal counsel for:
- Drunk Driving
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Reckless driving
- Unlawful Driving Away an Automobile
- Fleeing and Eluding the Police
- Open Intoxicants in a Motor Vehicle
For a criminal traffic charge or traffic ticket in Detroit, contact Hilf & Hilf today.