DUI Attorney Southfield MI
For a DUI case with court scheduled in at the 46th District Court in Southfield, finding an exceptional lawyer that specializes in the defense of all DUI charges is vital. The high consequences surrounding a conviction for drinking and driving means that you should not take chances with your legal counsel. The Judges at the 46th District Court are not always predictable. Retaining a lawyer early on is important, because your lawyer needs time to build a strong defense.
Searching for Top Caliber Southfield Michigan DUI Lawyer To Represent You In Court?
Without a doubt, felony DUI cases contain some of the toughest legal sanctions. With OUI felony conviction there are non-negotiable sentence conditions such as a prison or jail sentence, numerous hours of community service, weekly alcohol treatment and testing, and strict probation conditions if you receive jail (instead of a prison sentence). If you are convicted by plea or after trial of felony DUI, the assigned Circuit Court Judge has the sole discretion to decide how much time you serve (although there is a mandatory minimum of 30 days in jail or 1 year in prison for felony OUI 3rd Offense). A misdemeanor OUI conviction will also impact your life. For a misdemeanor OUI conviction the Judge has the power to order in a jail sentence, and up to 2 years of probation. The Judge has no control over the sanctions issued by the Michigan Secretary of State, which may cost you your driver's license depending upon the circumstances. The only logical conclusion to all this is to hire an outstanding OUI attorney to defend you.Top Notch Southfield OUI Defense Attorney Available To Represent You at 46th District Court and/or Oakland Circuit Court
The lawyer who handles cases at the 46th District Court that is recommended time and again for OUI arrests in Southfield Michigan is Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC. Attorney Hilf has over 20 years experience of passionately defending OUI charges in metro Detroit, and he presently is accepting new DUI clients in Southfield.
Attorney Daniel Hilf's noteworthy professional accomplishments include:
- Published Nationally Criminal Defense Scholar (Aspatore Books)
- Top 10 Attorney for the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013)
- Avvo Superb 10.0 rating (Current)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers (2014)
- Previous Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Attorney Hilf provides a persistently strong legal defense for all traffic related offenses, including:
- All DUI, OUI related offenses in all courtrooms in Michigan
- All traffic civil infractions (Speeding, Improper Turn, Careless Driving, etc.)
- All felony traffic offenses (OUI 3rd, UDAA, Flee/Elude, etc.) in all Michigan courtrooms
- All misdemeanor traffic offenses (OUI, Super Drunk, DWLS, Open Intoxicants, etc.) throughout Michigan
Call Hilf & Hilf today for your DUI case or other traffic ticket.