DUI Attorney Sterling Heights MI
For a DUI case with court scheduled in at the 41A District Court in Sterling Heights, finding a lawyer who will be there for you to properly defend you is essential to a great result. The extreme sentencing possibilities for a DUI conviction means that you should not take chances with your attorney. A solid defense needs to be built early on, so the time to hire your lawyer is today.
Searching for Top Rated Sterling Heights Michigan DUI Lawyer To Be Your Lawyer?
Depending upon the circumstances and your prior DUI history, a DUI arrest can lead to a misdemeanor or felony charge. Felony DUI convictions include the toughest consequences that are both non-negotiable and mandatory (jail or prison confinement, community service work, treatment and testing, and closely monitored probation if you are not sent to prison). At sentencing, your Judge has discretion to decide how much time you actually serve (there is a minimum of 30 days in jail for probationers or 1 year in prison for felony 3rd Offense OUI). For a misdemeanor OUI conviction the Judge has the power to order in a jail sentence, and up to 2 years of probation. The Judge has no control over additional penalties from the Michigan Secretary of State which may cost you the ability to legally drive. With all this, the logical decision is to hire an outstanding DUI attorney.Top Notch Sterling Heights DUI Attorney Available For Immediate Hire To Represent You at the 41A District Court and/or Macomb Circuit Court
The lawyer who handles cases at the 41A District Court that is recommended over and over by Sterling Heights residents for DUI arrests is Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC. With over 20 years of passionately defending DUI charges in Macomb county, attorney Hilf is continuing to accept new DUI clients in Sterling Heights.
Attorney Daniel Hilf's has both noteworthy and professionally recognized legal achievements:
- Perviously featured lawyer in both local and national media (Aspatore books, CW50, the Legal News, etc.)
- Previous Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Avvo's top rating (10.0 Superb)
- Top 10 Attorney for the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers (2014)
Attorney Hilf provides a strong and persistent legal defense for all traffic matters:
- All DUI, OUI related offenses in all Macomb county courtrooms
- All felony traffic (UDAA, Flee/Elude, OUI 3rd, etc.) in all Michigan courtrooms
- All misdemeanor traffic offenses (Open Intoxicants, DUI/OUI, DWI/OWI, DWLS, etc.)
- All traffic civil infractions (Careless Driving, Limited Access Speed, Improper Turn, etc.)
Call Hilf & Hilf immediately for your DUI/OUI case or other Court case.