DUI Attorney Troy MI
For a drinking and driving case with court scheduled in at the 52-4 District Court in Troy (520 West Big Beaver Road), finding a top rated local lawyer that specializes in the defense of all DUI charges is critical. The high and severe consequences of a DUI conviction means that you should not gamble with your legal representation. A DUI will remain on your criminal record and driving history forever; they are not subject to expungement. The two Judges at the 52-4 District Court are not always predictable when it comes to a DUI sentence, if convicted. Retaining an experienced DUI lawyer early on is important, because your lawyer needs time to review all of the evidence and build a strong defense and legal strategy on your behalf.
Searching for a Top Rated Troy Michigan DUI Lawyer To Represent You In Court?
Felony drunk driving cases contain some of the toughest legal penalties in Michigan. With a DUI felony conviction in Oakland County there are non-negotiable sentence terms such as an Oakland county jail or State of Michigan prison sentence, countless hours of community service work, weekly intensive alcohol/substance treatment and testing, and burdensome probationary conditions if you receive a jail sentence. If you are convicted after trial or by means of a guilty plea of felony DUI, the assigned Circuit Court Judge has discretion to determine the length of time you serve (although there is a mandatory minimum of 30 days in jail or 1 year in prison for felony DUI 3rd Offense. The Judge also cannot exceed the maximum sentence allowable by law).
DUI misdemeanor convictions also carry tough sanctions. For a misdemeanor DUI conviction the Judge has the discretion to order a jail sentence, and up to 2 years of probation with appropriate conditions. The Judge for a felony or misdemeanor conviction has no control over the driving penalty issued by the Michigan Secretary of State. The only logical manner to address a DUI arrest is to hire an outstanding local DUI attorney to defend you.Top Notch Troy Michigan DUI Defense Attorney Available To Represent You at 52-4 District Court and/or Oakland Circuit Court
The lawyer who handles cases at the 52-4 District Court that is recommended time and again for DUI arrests in Troy Michigan by Troy residents is Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC. Attorney Hilf is a local Troy, Michigan lawyer with over 20 years experience defending OUI charges in metro Detroit. He is presently accepting new DUI clients in Troy and throughout Michigan.
Attorney Daniel Hilf's noteworthy and verifiable professional legal accomplishments include:
- Nationally and Local Media Recognition (Aspatore Books, CW50, the Legal News, etc.)
- Current Avvo Top Rated 10.0 Lawyer
- Top 10 Attorney for the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers (2014)
- Capital level Trial Lawyer for Oakland County
- Previous Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Attorney Hilf provides an outstanding legal defense for all traffic related offenses, including:
- All drinking and driving offenses in Michigan
- All traffic civil ticket infractions (Speeding, Limited Access Speed, Improper Turn, etc.)
- All felony traffic offenses (OUI/DUI 3rd Offense, UDAA, Unlawful Use Automobile, etc.)
- All misdemeanor traffic offenses (OUI/DUI, DWLS, Open Intoxicants, Failure to Stop at Accident, etc.)
Call Hilf & Hilf today for your DUI case or other traffic ticket.