DUI Lawyer Bloomfield Hills MI
If you get a OUI in Bloomfield Hills Michigan you need a strong legal defense. The 48th District Court in Bloomfield Hills is well known for imposing strict sentences for OUIL convictions. Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides top tier OUI legal representation for individuals charged with OUI offenses. Attorney Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC relentlessly defends both misdemeanor and felony OUI offenses in Bloomfield Hills and throughout Oakland county.
Because the public is potentially placed at risk with every OUI offense, these offenses are treated in a very tough manner at the 48th District Court in Bloomfield Hills as punishment and to deter future drinking and driving.
For some (not all) OUI offenses, there are even mandatory sentence conditions under Michigan law such as: incarceration, many hours of community service, rehabilitation for alcohol/drugs, and vehicle immobilization. Other possible sentence conditions for OUI include: probation with intensive probationary conditions, fines and costs, and reimbursement to the community for police/emergency response expenses. For OUI convictions the Michigan Secretary of State will add points to your driving record and either restrict, suspend, or revoke your driver's license depending on the conviction and your prior OUI history. Under current Michigan law OUI offenses currently cannot be expunged.
The bottom line is that you need a seasoned and trusted OUIL attorney to defend you. Hilf & Hilf, PLC will fight on your behalf in if hired to obtain the best possible result for you. However, your prior record and the facts of the case can affect your result.Experienced Bloomfield Hills OUI Lawyer That You Can Count On
As a top tier Oakland county OUI lawyer, Daniel Hilf has successfully represented numerous individuals charged with OUIL. His legal career includes:
- Capital offense rated in Oakland county
- Over 100 completed jury trials
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyer (2014)
- Aspatore Books Nationally published legal author
- Oakland County Bar Association guest lecturer for other attorneys
- Avvo 10.0 superb rated
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys Top 10 Attorney (2013)
It’s important that you seek the counsel of a zealous, knowledgable OUI attorney to help you resolve your OUI offense - through trial or through plea. Attorney Daniel Hilf provides thorough legal representation at the 48th District Court and Oakland county for all OUI and criminal alcohol and drug allegations, including:
- OWPD (Operating with the Presence of Drugs)
- OWVI (Operating While Visibly Impaired)
- Zero Tolerance Violation (Under 21 With BAC)
- Open Intoxicants in a Motor Vehicle
- OWI Causing Death or Serious Injury
- OWI 2nd Offense
- OWI 3rd Offense
- Super Drunk (Operating with BAC over .17)
- Marijuana Offenses
- Possession of Narcotics Paraphernalia