DUI Lawyer Rochester MI
For a DUI case, finding an experienced lawyer that specializes in the defense of all DUI charges is critical based upon to the severe consequences surrounding a conviction for drinking and driving. The three Judges in Rochester Hills at the 52-3 District Court (the District Court with jurisdiction over Rochester Michigan cases) have a widely known reputation for being tough when it comes to DUI bond conditions and sentences. Facing these Judges without a lawyer's assistance is foolish. Immediately retaining a lawyer is important, because your lawyer needs to build a strong defense and to provide you with sound legal advice to help you along the way.
Searching for the Leading DUI Lawyer in Rochester Michigan To Represent You In Court?
The toughest possible sanctions are reserved for felony DUI convictions. For felony OUI 3rd convictions you cannot avoid mandatory sentence conditions which includes either prison or jail, extreme hours of community service, comprehensive and time consuming alcohol treatment, and a long list of probation conditions for probationers. For felony OUI the Circuit Court Judge decides the length and place of your sentence. A misdemeanor OUI conviction also will pose a hardship to your life. The District Court Judge can impose a jail sentence, and up to 2 years of probation. For both felony and misdemeanor DUI convictions, you will incur separate driver's license penalties imposed by the Michigan Secretary of State on top of what the Judge does. The smart decision is to hire a leading OUI lawyer immediately.Top Rated Rochester OUI Defense Lawyer Available To Represent You at 52-3 District Court and/or Oakland Circuit Court
The question becomes, which lawyer to hire? Attorney Daniel Hilf comes highly recommended and has over 20 years of courtroom experience defending OUI cases in Rochester, Michigan.
Attorney Hilf's noteworthy accomplishments include:
- Avvo Superb 10.0 rating (Current)
- Top 10 Attorney for the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013)
- Published Nationally Criminal Defense Scholar (Aspatore Books)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers (2014)
- Previous Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
Attorney Hilf provides competent, recommended legal counsel for many traffic related offenses, including:
- All drinking and driving offenses (OWVI, OWI, OUI, Super Drunk, Zero Tolerance, OUI 3rd, etc.)
- All felony offenses (OUI 3rd, OWI Causing Serious Impairment or Death, Flee/Elude Police, UDAA, etc.)
- All misdemeanor offenses (Drinking and Driving, Reckless Driving, DWLS, Failure to Report Accident, etc.)
- All civil infractions/traffic tickets (Improper Turn, Speeding, Careless Driving, etc.)
Call Hilf & Hilf today for a personal legal consultation.