DUI Lawyer Sterling Heights MI
For all OUI cases with court scheduled in at the 41A District Court in Sterling Heights, finding the right lawyer who will be in your corner to fully defend you is key to a great result. The harsh sentencing conditions resulting from a OUI conviction means that you should not take chances with your legal representation. A strong defense needs to be built early and thoroughly, so it is critical to have your lawyer as soon as possible.
Searching for Top Rated Sterling Heights Michigan OUI Lawyer?
Depending upon your prior OUI history and the facts surrounding your arrest, you will likely face a misdemeanor or felony charge. Felony OUI convictions include the toughest legal sanctions (a jail or prison sentence, days of community service work, rehabilitation treatment and testing, and lengthy probation if you are not sent to prison). At OUI felony sentencing, the Judge has discretion deciding the amount of time you actually serve in custody (there is a minimum of 30 days in jail for probationers or 1 year in prison for felony 3rd Offense OUI), the length of probation, and other probationary conditions. For a misdemeanor OUI conviction the Judge can still impose a jail sentence, make you serve up to 2 years of probation. The Judge has zero control over the Michigan Secretary of State penalties which may cost you the ability to legally drive a car. The logical decision, when facing an OUI, is to hire an experienced OUI attorney.Top Notch Sterling Heights OUI Attorney Available For Representation at the 41A District Court and/or Macomb Circuit Court
The lawyer who handles cases at the 41A District Court and 16th Circuit Court that is recommended over and over by Macomb county residents for OUI arrests is Daniel Hilf of Hilf & Hilf, PLC. With over 20 years defending OUI charges in Macomb county and the metro Detroit area, attorney Hilf is the lawyer you need.
Attorney Daniel Hilf's has verifiable and noteworthy legal achievements that you can rely upon:
- Perviously featured lawyer in both national and local media (CW50, Aspatore books, the Legal News, etc.)
- Current Avvo top rating (10.0 Superb)
- Previous Guest Lecturer at the Oakland County Bar Association
- Top 10 Attorney for the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys (2013)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer for the National Trial Lawyers (2014)
Attorney Hilf provides a strong and persistent legal defense for all traffic matters:
- All drinking and driving offenses
- All felony traffic accusations such as UDAA, Flee/Elude, OUI 3rd, etc.
- All misdemeanor traffic accusations such as Open Intoxicants in a Motor Vehicle, DWLS, Failure to Stop at an Accident, etc.
- All traffic tickets such as Careless Driving, Speeding, Improper Turn, etc.)
Call Hilf & Hilf immediately for your drunk driving case or other Court issue