Family Green Card Detroit MI
Hilf & Hilf, PLC has spent the last 14 years representing families, employers, and individuals in Detroit throughout the complicated immigration process. Our attorneys have a solid reputation for effective representation, powerful litigation, and a fearless attitude. In our years of experience practicing immigration law, we have a proven track record of successfully resolving a wide range of immigration and naturalization issues. If you are attempting to receive permanent residency, or want to obtain a legal status to work in the United States, Hilf & Hilf can help and make sure your voice is heard.Why Choose Hilf & Hilf?
- Years of legal experience inside and outside the courtroom
- A professional office environment
- Immediate steps taken to solve your issues
- Return of telephone calls
- Award winning, thorough legal representation
- Good client communication
- Personal attention given to all clients
- Lawyers that care about their clients
The United States citizen application and immigration processes are extremely complex, and obtaining permanent residency requires a long list of requirements, paperwork, and the legal expertise to properly process and present your case. It is crucial to consult an experienced attorney who specializes in immigration law for your case. Having formerly lived in Mainland China, attorney and partner of Hilf & Hilf PLC, Sufen Hilf speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and is especially sensitive to the needs of those dealing with immigration. Her many years of immigration law experience and expertise as a licensed attorney can benefit you and the people you care about.
Hilf & Hilf provides legal assistance for:
- Employment Based Immigration - B-1 (business visitors, nannies); R-1; H-1B; H-2B; E-1, E-2, and E-3; TN; L-1A; L-1B; J-1; O; P; Labor Certifications; EB-1; EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5; I-9 Compliance.
- Family Based Immigration - K-1; Family Petitions; I-130 Reinstatements; Special Juvenile Immigrants.
- Litigation (Deportation) - Cancellation of Removal; Asylum; Bond Hearings; Abandonment of Permanent Residency Defense; Supervision with ICE.
- Nationality and Citizenship - Naturalization Applications; Derivative Citizenship; Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship; Passport Applications; Medical Waivers.
- Waivers and Others - 212 H Waivers; I-192 Waivers; I-212 Waivers; 601 Waivers; 601A Waivers; DACA; CSPA Cases; VAWA; U Visas; S Visas ; T Visa; F-1, M.
"Sufen was instrumental with helping my Australian wife immigrate to the US. We would have struggled mightily to work through it without Sufen's expertise and wise counsel."
"I recommend Ms. Sufen Hilf to anyone who needs help with immigration issues. I hired Sufen to handle my case when I have given up on other lawyers I previously hired. My wife petitioned and we filed I485/I130 concurrent with the USCIS. The first attorney who prepared the forms did a very poor job. This resulted in a lengthy delay for over 2 and ½ years before we hired Sufen. She was patient and understanding though I have a strong accent. She charged us a reasonable amount in handling the case and she never gave up. She was always ready to discuss my case with any update whenever I call. She was able to determine the cause of the delay within 3 weeks and within 3 months I got my green card. My family is happy and I thank Sufen for the good job."
Hilf & Hilf can handle all of your immigration issues, including (but not limited to) deportation, immigration hearings, immigration trials, appeals, and immigration bonds. Contact us today for a confidential consultation.