TN Visa Pontiac MI
If you need immigration assistance, get immediate action from the trusted attorneys at Hilf & Hilf, PLC who are nationally recognized for their expertise in all aspects of immigration law. Our attorneys have a solid reputation for effective representation, powerful litigation, and a fearless attitude. In our years of experience practicing immigration law, we have a proven track record of successfully resolving a wide range of immigration and naturalization issues. If you are attempting to receive permanent residency, or want to obtain a legal status to work in the United States, Hilf & Hilf can help and make sure your voice is heard.Why Choose Hilf & Hilf?
- Years of legal experience inside and outside the courtroom
- A professional office environment
- Immediate steps taken to solve your issues
- Return of telephone calls
- Award winning, thorough legal representation
- Good client communication
- Personal attention given to all clients
- Lawyers that care about their clients
Hilf & Hilf is your most trusted choice for successful negotiations throughout your citizenship and naturalization process. The United States citizen application and immigration processes are extremely complex, and obtaining permanent residency requires a long list of requirements, paperwork, and the legal expertise to properly process and present your case. It is crucial to consult an experienced attorney who specializes in immigration law for your case. Having formerly lived in Mainland China, attorney and partner of Hilf & Hilf PLC, Sufen Hilf speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and is especially sensitive to the needs of those dealing with immigration. Her many years of immigration law experience and expertise as a licensed attorney can benefit you and the people you care about.
Hilf & Hilf provides legal assistance for:
- Employment Based Immigration - B-1 (business visitors, nannies); R-1; H-1B; H-2B; E-1, E-2, and E-3; TN; L-1A; L-1B; J-1; O; P; Labor Certifications; EB-1; EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5; I-9 Compliance.
- Family Based Immigration - K-1; Family Petitions; I-130 Reinstatements; Special Juvenile Immigrants.
- Litigation (Deportation) - Cancellation of Removal; Asylum; Bond Hearings; Abandonment of Permanent Residency Defense; Supervision with ICE.
- Nationality and Citizenship - Naturalization Applications; Derivative Citizenship; Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship; Passport Applications; Medical Waivers.
- Waivers and Others - 212 H Waivers; I-192 Waivers; I-212 Waivers; 601 Waivers; 601A Waivers; DACA; CSPA Cases; VAWA; U Visas; S Visas ; T Visa; F-1, M.
"I highly recommend Sufen to anybody who needs help in immigration cases. I used to hire over 5 attorneys for my complicated cases. With huge attorney fees spent, none of them solved my issue until I met Sufen, the #1 attorney in the metro Detroit area. She has a depth of knowledge, great communication skills, outstanding court experience, and more important, she has the unique observation and accurate judgment. I really appreciate her strong capacity in solving my cases that have lingered on my mind for over 10 years so I can live out of the shadows and feel happy and proud to enjoy life again. She is the right attorney who can find you a right and quick answer. Two thumbs up for her."
"Attorney Sufen Hilf helped my family and I at the time we needed help the most. Our family is grateful for her work, patience, and skill. Without Sufen's help we would not be together today. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants their case handled efficiently and with great results."
Hilf & Hilf can handle all of your immigration issues, including (but not limited to) deportation, immigration hearings, immigration trials, appeals, and immigration bonds. Contact us today for a confidential consultation.