Traffic Ticket Lawyer Farmington MI
Hilf & Hilf, PLC provides effective representation for those in the Metro Detroit area who have been charged with criminal traffic offenses. The lawyers at the law offices of Hilf & Hilf have successfully fought Michigan criminal traffic offenses for countless individuals, including DUI/OWI, reckless driving, and more. With Hilf and Hilf on your side, you can be assured your voice will be heard. Our attorneys have a solid reputation for effective representation, powerful litigation, and a fearless attitude.Facing a Legal Problem in Farmington Choose Hilf & Hilf:
- Years of legal experience inside and outside the courtroom
- A professional office environment
- Immediate steps taken to solve your issues
- Return of telephone calls
- Award winning, thorough legal representation
- Good client communication
- Personal attention given to all clients
- Lawyers that care about their clients
Depending on the severity of the charge, criminal traffic offenses (such as a DUI or DWI) can result in a wide range of penalties, including jail time, steep fines, loss of driver’s license, probation, and seizure of property. It’s important that you seek the counsel of a qualified attorney who can guide you through each aspect of the legal process as soon as possible in order to achieve the results you need to protect your future. We can help you protect your rights and work tirelessly to help you resolve your traffic offense in the best possible manner.
We provide trusted legal counsel for:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI or DWI)
- Driving while licensesuspended, revoked, or denied
- Reckless driving
- Fleeing and eluding
- Driving with an open container
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Street racing
- Failure to report property damage accident
"Mr. Daniel Hilf gave us the utmost confidence, while at the same time being transparent about any risks that court may bring. His honesty was very much appreciated during a very confusing and trying time. Most importantly, he made himself available via phone, email and text to ensure that if we had any questions, they were not left unanswered. He said call anytime you have a question and he did respond quickly! We will undoubtedly recommend Mr. Hilf for any legal needs. He was very kind and asked if we minded him sitting with us until everything was completed. Thank you, Mr. Hilf!"
If you need legal assistance for a criminal traffic charge, contact Hilf & Hilf today to discuss your case.