Work Visa Lawyer Southeast MI
At the law firm of Hilf & Hilf, PLC, we specialize in helping individuals, families, and employers navigate the difficulties that come with immigration. Highly respected attorney and partner of Hilf & Hilf, PLC, Sufen Hilf has extensive experience in all areas of immigration law, appearing in Immigration Courts, Federal Courts, and USCIS district offices in Michigan and throughout the United States. If you are attempting to receive permanent residency, or want to obtain a legal status to work in the United States, Hilf & Hilf can help. We have a proven track record of successfully resolving a wide range of immigration and naturalization issues.
Hilf & Hilf has the litigation experience it takes for a positive outcome.
- Removal proceedings defense
- Aliens with criminal convictions
- BIA appeals
- Federal appeals
- Permanent residency abandonment
- Mandamus actions
- Bond hearings
- Deferred Actions
- Deferred inspection with CBP
- ICE supervision
- Prosecutorial discretion requests
- ICE detainer lifting
The United States citizen application and immigration and nonimmigrant processes are extremely complex, and obtaining permanent residency requires a long list of requirements, paperwork, and the legal expertise to properly process and present your case. During the process of submitting paperwork to the United States government, even one mistake in your application can lead to denial. Don't jeopardize your citizenship by making the mistake of self representation. Our experienced team can guide you through each step of the immigration process and maximize the potential for you to successfully become a lawful resident or United States citizen.
Hilf & Hilf provides legal assistance for:
- Employment Based Immigration - B-1 (business visitors, nannies); R-1; H-1B; H-2B; E-1, E-2, and E-3; TN; L-1A; L-1B; J-1; O; P; Labor Certifications; EB-1; EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5; I-9 Compliance.
- Family Based Immigration - K-1; Family Petitions; I-130 Reinstatements; Special Juvenile Immigrants.
- Litigation (Deportation) - Cancellation of Removal; Asylum; Bond Hearings; Abandonment of Permanent Residency Defense; Supervision with ICE.
- Nationality and Citizenship - Naturalization Applications; Derivative Citizenship; Automatic Acquisition of Citizenship; Passport Applications; Medical Waivers.
- Waivers and Others - 212 H Waivers; I-192 Waivers; I-212 Waivers; 601 Waivers; 601A Waivers; DACA; CSPA Cases; VAWA; U Visas; S Visas ; T Visa; F-1, M.
"Ms. Sufen Hilf is an efficient, thorough, prompt and effective attorney. She has made the horrible immigration situation more bearable and has never given up in my case ever when the situation seemed impossible to resolve. I truly recommend Ms. Hilf in any immigration case."
"Finally, finally, finally, my waiting is over. Case approved!!!...For anyone living in Michigan and needs help with immigration issue, I recommend Sufen Hilf. She is an experienced attorney with history of family petition cases."
If you need legal assistance for immigration issues, contact Hilf & Hilf today to discuss your case.